Details released for Wonderful Colorful Food Walk at EPCOT International Arts Festival
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Kitchen returns to EPCOT 2022 International Arts Festival. Using a festival passport as a guide, guests can try out five special items at different food studios and collect five matching stamps. They can then take their passport to the new Deco Delights restoration studio to claim the Artist Palette Cookie.
Here are the treats featured on the boardwalk:
- Red: Blood Orange Braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie with Flexible Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: Homemade Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aioli and Annatto Aioli – located at Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Seared Scallops with Vanilla Butternut Squash Mash, Browned Butter Cauliflower Mash, and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Jelly – located at The Donut Box
- Reward: Artists Palette Cookie
Read about last year’s colorful kitchen wonder walk.