Digital Content Producer | Manchester International Festival
As we move forward on our journey to becoming Factorywe want to bring together a team of talented people, reaching every corner of Manchester and harnessing the talent and energy to be found in the city and beyond.
the Digital Content Producer is responsible for the delivery and creation of original and innovative digital content operating across multiple formats for multiple channels.
- Plan, develop, create, commission and manage distinctive content on a variety of platforms using a range of specialist production skills
- Manage film, photography and audio crews during shoots and interviews and oversee the editing and production process
- Prepare briefs and manage the production of video, images, audio and live streams for social media, working closely with the communications, creative production and engagement teams
- Commission, write and develop written articles, reports and series for The Factory website
- Oversee the daily maintenance of major video and streaming platforms, e.g. YouTube and Vimeo
- Ensure content reflects MIF’s diverse audiences and audience development strategy
- Work alongside the digital content manager and content team as well as the marketing and press teams on a comprehensive distribution strategy
- Work effectively with other departments, internal and external vendors and partners to ensure that the MIF maintains excellent relationships with artists
- Manage budgets, contracts and resources within agreed parameters
- Develop and manage positive working relationships with artists, contributors and talent and be able to give constructive feedback
- Seek improvements in content production to develop more efficiencies in work practices, keeping abreast of emerging digital content trends
- Work within MIF compliance policies, including editorial guidelines, with reference to issues of potential controversy
Essential requirements include:
- Proven knowledge and experience of the latest production techniques and technologies and technical skills to produce quality content across multiple platforms
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in a content production environment and experience developing and delivering high quality digital content for an assortment of platforms
- Demonstrable ability to develop new creative ideas
- Experience in transforming ideas from concept to finished product while driving creativity forward
- Prior experience managing the production and editorial tone of original material in the form of video, text, images and audio
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at all levels of the organization with a proven ability to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
To apply, download a recruitment file and submit your application online:
Deadline: March 13, 2022.